For almost the entirety of the year, campers sit at home waiting for the summer to start. Drumming their fingers and looking back at all the fun they’ve had so far, campers dream about all the things they can look forward to once camp finally arrives. When campers are at home with wandering minds, here are the things they look forward to the most when they get to come back to Camp.
- Sleeping Bunks: Experiencing every night at Camp as a giant sleepover with your best friends is why campers daydream about being back in their bunk beds. Even when the day is over, campers are still able to have fun.
- The Lake: The sunsets, sailing, paddle boarding and water toys allow campers to splash around and have as much fun as possible in the water. The Lake is an iconic point of Camp for good reason.
- Unique Activities: Campers are able to learn many unique skills at camp from magic tricks and circus activities to cooking and waterskiing. Opportunities at Camp are not always available for kids outside the ten other months of the year.
- Their Friends: The Friendships formed at Camp are very special and unlike any other friendships you will encounter. The summer bonds campers together in a very unique that makes these friendships last way past the summer.
- Traditions: All the fun traditions Camp possesses is what makes a summer at Camp full of excitement and adventure. Becoming a part of Camp history and carrying on these traditions is what keeps the magic of camp alive.