Using Camp Spirit to Get in the Holiday Spirit
With Thanksgiving behind us, the holiday season is fast approaching. With that, comes cold weather, festive decorations, and of course, presents. While camp may be 6+ months away, it’s never too early to start getting ready. Here are the top 5 Camp Items on our Holiday Wish List this year:
- Fathead Stickers/Decorations (DISNEY; NFL ) – One of the best aspects of sleeping in a cabin is decorating your personal space. Individual expression at camp is incredibly important, and what better way to express yourself than with a fun poster or decoration?!
- Ping-Pong Paddle (AMAZON; DICKS) – Ping-pong is a very popular activity at camp. While we do provide paddles for all campers, many like to bring their own. Spin, power, finesse…there’s a paddle for every type of player.
- Bracelet Making Kit (STRING; RAINBOW LOOMS) – Many rest hours at camp are spent scattered around the lawn with friends, making bracelets. Whether you’re looking to learn a new weave, or just want some assistance, a bracelet making kit will come in handy!
- Mini Basketball Hoop (SKLZ; NERF) – A cabin at camp isn’t complete without a miniature basketball hoop hanging from one of the rafters. HORSE, three-point shootout, 21 – the games you can play are endless!
- Autograph Pillow (AMAZON) – Want a lifelong memento of your fun-filled times with cabinmates? Get an autograph pillow!