Camp is over?!?!
The summer of 2017 slipped away in a flash and before we knew it we were covered in school supplies and swamped organizing fall schedules. But how do we now transition into the back to school routine? Here are a few tips…
- Get a Good Night Sleep. Your day can never start on the right foot when you’re tired and cranky.
- Lay Out Your Clothes the Night Before. No one likes being frazzled in the morning trying to find a “good outfit” for the day.
- Hang a Family Calendar in the Kitchen. This way everyone (including dad) knows where they need to be and when.
- Make Sure All Meals for the Day Are Set. This includes making sure everyone eats breakfast and has their snack/lunch packed in their backpacks. Hungry kids lead to tired and cranky kids.
- Remember…YOU’VE GOT THIS! You’ve done this before, you can do it again. Be confident and your back to school transition will be a piece of cake.
I MISS CAMP ALREADY! How many more days until we can make our toilet paper countdown?